The Center for Social and Integration Investigation (CSII) is a belarusian independent research, information and educational, non-profit organization that studies the problems of social development in Belarus and its international relations.
CSII is engaged in analytical, research work, public education, promotes international understanding and cooperation, dialogue of cultures. Thus, he seeks to contribute to the development of free thinking and solidarity actions in the spirit of social justice, traditional values and internationalism.
- social justice, the central place of the working man;
- family, traditional values and culture;
- solidary democracy of responsible citizens;
- internationalism and ethnopluralism;
- Eurasian integration;
- multipolar world order;
- environmental protection, ecology.
Our vision of the future
Is a society of solidarity democracy of responsible citizens, filled with diverse forms of participation, with a meaningful, meaningful life in which the free development of everyone will become the basis for the free development of everyone. Ethnic, religious and cultural diversity is steadily possible in it, a society where the working man, his creativity and responsible participation will be at the center.
Responsible democratic participation, education, personal and social health, and public safety are basic basic goods. Decent work is part of a good, fulfilling life. Peace is more than the absence of war. We advocate such a development of the relationship between man and nature, which has a future.
We advocate overcoming international confrontation, integrating Greater Eurasia on the basis of equality and mutual respect, abandoning international diktat and transitioning to a multipolar world order.
Therefore, our actions are aimed at overcoming racist, colonial and imperialist relations and open access to the benefits of freedom for all people and societies.
Through dialogue and cooperation, educational, educational and research work, public activities and public diplomacy, we open up spaces for building a sovereign civil society and a Eurasian association based on trust. We see a chance to learn from each other and build the future in which we want to live together.
- modernization of the model of public administration of the Republic of Belarus;
- building a sovereign civil society;
- socio-economic transformations of the Belarusian development model;
- The Republic of Belarus in the context of Eurasian integration (Union State, EAEU, CSTO, “Belt and Road, construction of Greater Eurasia);
- building a multipolar world;
- dialogue of cultures and religions.